KSh 7,500,000 Per Acre (ONO)
OPEN MARKET OFFER
A Great Investment in a Rapidly Developing Neighbourhood
- Prime vacant land in the rapidly growing Lukenya-Kinanie area of Athi River. Very ideal for subdivision or mixed-used development.
- Located 4.2KM from Mombasa Road at Athi River turnoff and approximately 4KM from Daystar University
- Within the vicinity of Greater Eastern Bypass. with access to Mombasa Road, Kangundo Road and onward to Garissa Road.
- Mains electricity and water available for immediate connection while effluent disposal is via septic tank on the property.
- A developing neighbourhood with potentially high ROI's owing to expanding road network!
- Google Map To Property
Lukenya properties are a prime property investment. It follows many of the traditional models for areas within Nairobi suburbs that have witnessed explosive capital growth gains over the last few years, notably in neighbourhoods like Kahawa and Syokimau. There are planned infrastructure developments that can potentially see expanded investment in the area including the series of roads that would connect the area to surrounding neighbourhoods of Kinanie, Joska, Ruai, and the environs stretching all the way to Utawala and onwards to Juja, Ruiru and neighbourhoods along Thika Road. The plots are ideal for both residential and commercial housing for property buyers looking to own property in a serene environment free away from the hustle and bustle of Nairobi. Lukenya is also conveniently located close to Mombasa Road from where property owners will not only be able to gain access to a full complement of important services such as schools, hospitals and markets but also to major transport networks within the city which allow for excellent connectivity with virtually all modes of transport into the city. Currently, the all-weather access road to Daystar University is already undergoing major rehabilitation works and will be tarmacked all the way to the institution. Access to major commercial hubs situated along Mombasa Road as well as to the Nairobi Metropolitan railway services, the SGR hub for Nairobi and JKIA means that the property around Lukenya is bound to witness explosive growth in value. Key facilities in the neighbourhood include Daystar University's Athi River Campus, The Lukenya Resort and Getaway and PineBreeze Hotel. Another key factor to the growth of Lukenya is the array of commercial property developments already developed in the area including Moke Gardens, Lukenya Hills Park, Kisima Park and Ukulima Gardens. There are also other proposed institutional developments for the area including by the Catholic University of East Africa and Lukenya University.
- Near Tarmacked Road
- Near Highway
- Near Schools and Universities
- Electricity Available
- Mains Water Supply Available
- Borehole Water Supply Available
- Rapidly Developing Residential Area
- Gated Community Developments
- Easy Access to Public Transport
- Quick Access to Leisure and Entertainment Facilities
- Prime Property for Residential Development
- Flat Undulating Terrain
- Black Cotton Soils