KSh 7,500,000 PER ACRE
OPEN MARKET OFFER
Vacant Land Ideal for Mixed-Use Development, Agriculture and Subdivision Projects
We have instructions to sell this beautiful 5-acre parcel of land that fronts the Ndeiya-Mutarakwa Road approaching either from Naivasha Road via Chunga Mali, or the recently constructed Dagoretti-Mutarakwa Road via Thigio. Mains electricity is available for immediate connection while mains water is via connection to the county reservoir at Ndiya, or via a borehole.
- Vacant land ideally suited for mixed-use development and subdivision
- Good access roads with tarmac road being developed connecting Dagoretti-Mutarakwa Road and Naivasha Road
- 5 acres being sold as a block. Ideal investment for both short-term (mixed-use and subdivisions) and long-term (for capital gains).
- Rapidly developing neighborhood with good demand for residential homes.
- Competitive land prices with good capital growth anticipated in prices of land and homes with the development of connecting roads, and completion of Western Bypass.
- Clean title deed (Freehold).
This is a sound investment, in particular for subdivision as an increasing number of gated developments and land subdivision projects gather prominence in the area. With the recent development of both the Western Bypass and the Dagoretti-Mutarakwa Road, along with the development of connecting road (Rironi-Thigio) between Naivasha Road and the Dagoretti-Mutarakwa Road as part of the redevelopment and expansion of the James Gichuru Road – Rironi Highway link, this area will gain prominence and increase the value of land prices and development in the area.
- Near Tarmacked Road
- Near Highway
- Near Schools and Universities
- Electricity Available
- Mains Water Supply Available
- Borehole Water Supply Available
- Rapidly Developing Residential Area
- Gated Community Developments
- Easy Access to Public Transport
- Quick Access to Leisure and Entertainment Facilities
- Prime Property for Residential Development
- Rich Red Soils