OPEN MARKET OFFER
Perfect For Multi-Dweller Residential Development
We have instructions from our client to sell 1.7 acres of land fronting Muhuri Road on approach from Kikuyu-Dagoretti Road. An additional 1.7 acres adjacent to the property (with immediate road frontage) is also available is available for sale. The property has all mains utility services (water, electricity, and sewerage) including recently installed mains sewer line service.
- Prime vacant land ideal for residential or commercial development
- Situated along a tarmac road with good road access to Nairobi via Waiyaki Way, Kikuyu-Dagoretti Road and Nairobi's Southern By-pass which provide ease of connection throughout the city.
- On the tarmac [Muhuri Road].
- 1.7 acres being sold as a block.
- Ideal investment for both short-term (mixed-use and subdivisions) and long-term (for capital gains).
- Rapidly developing neighborhood with high demand for multi-dweller homes and rental apartments.
- Competitive land prices in comparison to adjacent neighborhoods.
- Good capital growth anticipated in prices of land and homes with the development of Dagoretti-Mutarakwa Road, and completion of Western Bypass and Nairobi Expressway.
- Clean title deed (Freehold).
- Mains electricity and water are available for immediate connection while effluent disposal is available through the mains sewer line recently installed which passes beside the property.
- Google Map To Property
As the population grows and more and more "urbanites" move away from the more established neighbourhoods, Dagoretti, which has traditionally been an agricultural one, is embracing modern developments with a visible increase in multi-dweller highrises and commercial developments as the pressure brought to bear by increased populations coupled with vastly improved road networks improves is felt across the board. The neighbourhood borders the erstwhile prestigious neighbourhoods like Ngong and Karen to its south, Loresho, Kinoo, Kabete and Westlands and Lavington to its north and north-west, and even further, neighbourhoods like Wangige, Kitisuru and Lower Kabete. Security here is good with adequate street lighting and expanded infrastructure making it a sound investment in the long-term.
- Near Tarmacked Road
- Near Highway
- Near Schools and Universities
- Electricity Available
- Mains Water Supply Available
- Mains Sewer Line Onsite
- Rapidly Developing Residential Area
- Gated Community Developments
- Easy Access to Public Transport
- Quick Access to Leisure and Entertainment Facilities
- Prime Property for Residential Development
- Rich Red Soils