KSh 28,000,000 ONO
QUICK SALE WITH PRICE DROP!!!
A SOUND INVESTMENT FOR RESIDENTIAL REDEVELOPMENT - QUICK SALE WANTED WITH MASSIVE PRICE DROP
An amazing opportunity to acquire a mixed-use development property measuring 0.6 acres being sold as a block. The property also features a 3-bedroom residential property constructed on it. Its size and location make this prime property most ideally suited for mixed-use redevelopment, specifically for the construction of a multi-dweller property which commands high returns on investment. It is situated less than 100M from Uthiru Genesis School.
- Situated 1 KM from Waiyaki Way, and accessible via the new Muhuri Road Junction underpass.
- The property includes a 3-bedroom residential bungalow with stone perimeter wall demarcating residential plot.
- Ideal for residential, agricultural, or even multi-dweller developments with a command of strong ROI.
- Rapidly-developing renters market with ongoing road expansion, good security, and expanding residential development.
- Quick access to schools and other amenities including Uthiru Genesis School, Damacrest Schools, Cedar Grove Academy and more.
- Located approximately 4.5 KM from the Southern Bypass, and just 14 KM from Westlands.
- Mains electricity and water are available connected to the property with effluent/sanitary disposal via septic tank constructed on the property.
INVESTMENT POTENTIAL: The property is ideal for both individual residential development but best suited for mixed-use redevelopment. Currently, newly-constructed 3-bedroom apartments in the area fetch rentals of between 35,000 up to 40,000 per month. With the expanding road networks within the wider Kikuyu neighbourhood, and because of its close proximity to the city, the Kinoo area is emerging as one of the rapidly growing (modernizing) neighbourhoods with increased investment in modern amenities and residential housing attracting younger families into the market, especially as renters. Improved road networks increase access to public transport and investment in modern amenities such as schools, hospitals, markets and recreational facilities. Currently, there are road expansion, rehabilitation and upgrading projects in the immediate vicinity of the property being undertaken by several entities including the local county government (Kiambu), Nairobi Metropolitan Services Improvement Project (NaMSIP), and by the Kenya Urban Roads Authority. This will invariably increase investment in housing and amenities, increasing property values and making the area more cosmopolitan.
- Live Hedges
- Near Tarmacked Road
- Near Highway
- Near Schools and Universities
- Near Hospitals
- Electricity Available
- Mains Water Supply Available
- Mains Sewer Line Onsite
- Rapidly Developing Residential Area
- Easy Access to Public Transport
- Quick Access to Leisure and Entertainment Facilities
- Prime Property for Residential Development
- Rich Red Soils